PPFR GA 2012
(Page à traduire/adapter au contexte international)
Date and location
The GA will take place at Sunday, 21 September from 9:00 to 18:00.
At the EFCB - International Med Centre -
23/25 rue Emile Zola,
- Foyer for reception and a terreca / smoking area
- Video projector /screen
- Metro line 9, "Robespierre" or "Porte de Montreuil" (then walk direction Marie de Montreuil)
- The nearest train station : Gare de Lyon
- Local Train: RER A http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RER, change at "Nation" for Metro line 9.
East ringroad (Périphérique Est), exit at "porte de Montreuil", after 300 meters you will find the EFCB building.
- Parking on site: 100 places
- Parking nearby: 500 places
(Free) Car pooling sites
- http://www.mitfahrgelegenheit.de/ (German site)
Le d’Artagnan (FUAJ menbership card necessary)
80 rue Vitruve
- Tel: +33(0)1 40 32 34 56
- It will also be possible to do couchsurfing in french pirate's homes. To do this, please contact XXX@partipirate.org as quickly as possible, or check the wiki page XXX.
9:00 Opening General Assemblee
- Election chairperson and moderators
- Resolutions related to the Pirate Party's activities
- Moral report
- Joint Chairperson's report
- Financial Rapport
- Next year's Budget
- Orientations 2012, elaborated by the members during previous trimester.
- Membership fees 2012-2013
- CODEC report
- Presentation of the consolidation of the statutes from the preceeding Extraordinairy General Assembly to the members for validation (advisory voting)
- Presentation of the Rules of Procedure (RI) completed by the councils for validation (advisory voting)
- Any other motions possibly requested by members
- Statutes and Rules of Procedure
- Voting on statutory amendments and the Rules of Procedure proposed by members
- Internal elections
- CAP, Administrative and Policy Board (9 seats)
- CN, National Committee
- Other elective positions created by the new constitution
PAUSE (vote counting)
- The Program: voting on the program amendments