Discussion:PPFR GA 2012
General Assembly of the French Pirate Party
Date and location
The GA will take place at Sunday, 21 September from 9:00 to 18:00.
At the EFCB - International Med Centre -
23/25 rue Emile Zola,
- Foyer for reception and a terreca / smoking area
- Video projector /screen
- Metro line 9, "Robespierre" or "Porte de Montreuil" (then walk direction Marie de Montreuil)
- The nearest train station : Gare de Lyon
- Local Train: RER A http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RER, change at "Nation" for Metro line 9.
East ringroad (Périphérique Est), exit at "porte de Montreuil", after 300 meters you will find the EFCB building.
- Parking on site: 100 places
- Parking nearby: 500 places.
(Free) Car pooling sites
- http://www.mitfahrgelegenheit.de/ (German site)
Le d’Artagnan (FUAJ menbership card necessary)
80 rue Vitruve
- Tel: +33(0)1 40 32 34 56
- It will also be possible to do couchsurfing in french pirate's homes. To do this, please contact XXX@partipirate.org as quickly as possible, or check the wiki page XXX.
9:00 Opening General Assemblee
- Election chairperson and moderators
- Resolutions related to the Pirate Party's activities
- Moral report
- Joint Chairperson's report
- Financial Rapport
- Next year's Budget
- Orientations 2012, elaborated by the members during previous trimester.
- Membership fees 2012-2013
- CODEC report
- Presentation of the consolidation of the statutes from the preceeding Extraordinairy General Assembly to the members for validation (advisory voting)
- Presentation of the Rules of Procedure (RI) completed by the councils for validation (advisory voting)
- Any other motions possibly requested by members
- Statutes and Rules of Procedure
- Voting on statutory amendments and the Rules of Procedure proposed by members
- Internal elections
- CAP, Administrative and Policy Board (9 seats)
- CN, National Committee
- Other elective positions created by the new constitution
PAUSE (vote counting)
- The Program: voting on the program amendments
Statutory amendments are voted on at the General Assembly Resolutions and amendments may be introduced by the community. Members who want to propose amendments to the Statutes will have to do it well in advance and use the channels provided for this purpose. The National Committee is in charge of putting procedures in place to make use of the collaborative proposals.(to refer to http://forum.partipirate.org/com/reunion-2012-t8389.html ). Consultation on the reunion: <>, <http://forum.partipirate.org/post56028.html#p56028>, <http://forum.partipirate.org/projets/deroulement-prochaine-elections-internes-t8162.html#p69125>, Kick-off.
Last GA report
The last GA's report (2011) https://cap.partipirate.org/pubarch/2011-10-16-ag/03-annexes_1_a_8.pdf